The AGRI-SCOPIC 4×4 telescopic wheel loader with its 1350kg capacity is one of the smallest telescopic trucks in its class. It has the latest PERKINS 403J-17 (Euro V) water cooled engine and a POCLAIN drive system.
The AGRI-SCOPIC is driven by a three-cylinder PERKINS Euro V engine with 18.4KW that generates 24.67 horsepower.
Lifting Capacity is 1,350 kilograms up to height of 4.0 metres (boom retracted).
It is easy to operate and capable of navigating most terrains with its Hydrostatic 4×4 wheel motor drive SYSTEM.
The Standard Full Cabin with heater, reverse camera, soundproofing, full lighting and a suspension seat makes this a very comfortable all weather machine.
The AGRI-SCOPIC loader at 1550 mm wide and 3350mm long, with a weight of 2800kg, it is ideal for towing from site to site.
Also, with its various attachments this makes this loader a very versatile machine.
- Perkins 403D Diesel Engine
- Drive, Poclain Hydrostatic Wheel Motors
- High & Low Switchable 4×4 (4×2 /4×4) Full Power Steering Rear Axle
- Full Glass Cabin (Suspension Seat with Seat Belt, Cabin Heater, Fan) Full Road Lighting (Led Lights)
- Electric Direction / Lift Joystick
- Reverse Mirrors + Alarm
- Flashing Beacon Reversing Camera
- 3rd & 4th Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Tow Hitch + Electrics
- Tyres 4 x 26 / 12-16.6 Pneumatic